In Maltepe University Faculty of Medicine Hospitals Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, conditions that negatively affect the social life of the person or cause a disability that can completely break it are treated. In order to eliminate these congenital or acquired disabilities, patient-specific treatments are applied.
Under the leadership of today's modern medicine, it is aimed to increase the quality of life of the patient in his daily life and to return to his professional life by making use of advanced technology health equipment.
Neurorehabilitation and Robotic Rehabilitation Center located in Maltepe University Faculty of Medicine Hospitals Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation also provides the treatment of neurological diseases at high standards.
Services Provided at the Neurorehabilitation and Robotic Rehabilitation Center:
- Robotic hand and arm training
- Robotic walking training
- Studies on computerized balance and fall prevention
- Hand rehabilitation program
- Occupational therapy programs
- Walking, balance and coordination training
- Non-surgical deep brain stimulations (TMS)
- Speech and swallowing therapy
- Botox applications